Hello lovelies!!
Feeling so grateful today!!
While networking on Facebook, I was blessed to be contacted by a lovely lady who wanted a domestic violence awareness bracelet set that I made. But she let me know that she was a survivor and it was imperative that the set included a charm added stating so. So from this bracelet:
Feeling so grateful today!!
While networking on Facebook, I was blessed to be contacted by a lovely lady who wanted a domestic violence awareness bracelet set that I made. But she let me know that she was a survivor and it was imperative that the set included a charm added stating so. So from this bracelet:
I created this and she loved it!
I am so blessed to be able to make jewelry that represents and motivates
such inspiring women!
Thank you God for such a blessing!
Now on to the next custom order! lol
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


These are really great! I am amazed at the success of your shop...God is good! Keep up the Kingdom business! God bless!
ReplyDelete