New Inspirational Creations! on April 15, 2011 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Hello blessed fans! Here are a few cuties that I created this week and added to my site! Red and Pink Ladybug bracelet I Love (My) Hair Bracelet! Hope you like! I will be selling at an event tomorrow...Hope it goes well! :) Have a great weekend everyone! ~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed! Comments The Sunflower PatchApril 15, 2011 at 10:21 PMLove the Ladybug bracelet! I found you through Funky Fresh Friday!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyChariApril 15, 2011 at 10:53 PMYay!! Thanks so much for stopping by! It is a fan favorite! ~BE blessed!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMaryApril 17, 2011 at 5:55 PMThey are both to cute, hope your sales went well :) TFSReplyDeleteRepliesReplyReaction Designer Jewelry + AccessoriesApril 18, 2011 at 12:51 PMLove the 'i love my hair' bracelet. too cuteReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!~Smooches!
Love the Ladybug bracelet! I found you through Funky Fresh Friday!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Thanks so much for stopping by! It is a fan favorite! ~BE blessed!
ReplyDeleteThey are both to cute, hope your sales went well :) TFS
ReplyDeleteLove the 'i love my hair' bracelet. too cute
ReplyDelete