Morning morning!!!
I have been requested to sell jewelry at a sorority/fraternity retreat! Yay!! SO I am of course about to get to running around so I can make it on time and be ready!!
Here are a few pictures of some things I am working on to be finished within the next few hours! Lol
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!
I have been requested to sell jewelry at a sorority/fraternity retreat! Yay!! SO I am of course about to get to running around so I can make it on time and be ready!!
Here are a few pictures of some things I am working on to be finished within the next few hours! Lol
Hope everything goes well!! Now to make a quick run to Hobby Lobby!! lol
Oh yeah, please help me win free add space and vote for my Springtime Mother's Day bracelet on this blog: Handmade Gift Guide - VOTE
Just click the star above #82! That's it!
Thanks SO much!!
Much love!
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!




Very cool! Hope you sell lots : )
ReplyDeleteGood luck with selling at the retreat:):)
ReplyDeleteHello! Hopped over here and am following you. Come follow me?
ReplyDeleteFun jewelry!! Good luck at the retreat.
ReplyDeleteBtw, I'm stopping by from Swingin' by Sunday and hope you'll come join my Spring Blog Hop, too!
Hello :)
ReplyDeleteStopping by from the GITMM hop :) I would definitely help you with a vote, but your link is broken :/ Wanna send it to me? Also, I would love it if you came by and had a look at my unique giveaway ending tonight! Get a custom bobble head made from your photo (great idea for Father's Day or graduation!)
http://www.inspiredlangley.com/2011/04/1minime-custom-made-bobble-heads.html
I'm going to look around some more :)
Crystal
Following you back from Lucas's Journey w/SPD Super Mega Weekend Hop.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with us! I can't wait to read more of your blog : )
Debbie
Lucas's Journey w/SPD
http://lucasjourneyspd.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/lucasjourneyspd
http://twitter.com/#!/lucasjourneyspd
Thanks sisterB! I did pretty well!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kala! It was fun! :)
Thanks for stopping by Lisa!!
Thanks for stopping by Amber! I will stop by soon!
Thanks Aquariann I joined the hop! Thanks! :)
Thanks cricket but voting has already ended and I won! Yay! Stopping by your giveaway...
Thanks for stopping by Misskade!
~Stay blessed everyone!
How exciting! I have to know which one… I am an Alpha Xi Delta and they look like our colors:) Thanks for checking out my blog, My Silly Life! I am now following you back!
ReplyDeleteChristina
Thanks Christina! It's for a sorority called Sigma Juliets and Sigma Gamma Rho. If you know anyone interested in having jewelry made for their organization or sorority send them my way! ;)
ReplyDeletecicinspireme(@)gmail.com