Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Rock Your Faith Like a Boss T-Shirt is Here!

Blessings love!

My new Christian apparel line for women if finally here! I have been thinking about doing a t-shirt line for a while and I have decided that the time is now! Below is the first design Rock Your Faith LIKE A BOSS! A great addition to your outfit to let everyone know that you are a woman of faith! Choose your own color and rock this shirt LIKE A BOSS! This shirt is available with Free Shipping for a limited time! 


Here is a sneak peek of the other products available with this design:



SEE MORE and GET YOURS HERE.



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!