Thursday, October 20, 2016

3 Reasons to Talk to God Throughout Your Day

Blessings loves! 

Sometimes in life we get so busy with the kiddos, hubby, our jobs, and serving others that we forget to talk to God and pray. We get home exhausted, fall into the bed and fall asleep. Only to wake up and do it all over again. WHEW! However, when we fail to pray we are missing out on so many blessings in our life. Why? Because God has the answers to the troubles that you face everyday. 

How do you get the solutions? Pray! Talk to God constantly. I talk to God all through the day. He is my BFF and will never leave me. What better friend is there!? If you can text and call our girlfriends, you can surely make time for God. He is waiting to hear from you. In my previous post, 3 Reasons Your Prayer Life is on Empty, I share why you may be lacking in your prayer life. 

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. -1 Thess 5:16-18

Here are 3 reasons to be in constant prayer!



1. To stay connected to God and hear His instruction. When you are dealing with trials in your life, pray and ask God what He would like you to do. Whether it is watching your mouth or witnessing to someone. Ask Him for guidance.

2. To let God know your wants and needs. Throughout your day, let God know what you want or need. Nothing is too small, just make sure it lines up with His will.

3. You may not remember later. Sometimes we say, oh I will pray about it later. I don't know about you, but I have so much going on that I may forget my prayer request 5 minutes later!



Are you talking to God throughout the day? 


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket

Pin It

1 comment :

  1. These are super good reason. Thanks for sharing them.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!