Friday, September 9, 2016

Banana Overnight Oatmeal Recipe

Blessings loves!

I love making healthy food for my children. Especially if it makes things easier in the morning when we are getting ready for the day! Know what I mean!? 

On Pinterest I found out about something called overnight oatmeal and I decided to try it. Guess what?! My kids love it! YESSSSS! Mom win!! Lol! I make it the night before and in the morning I just scoop it out of the jars and into their bowls and breakfast is ready!





Recipe:
1 cup of raw oatmeal
2 cups of almond milk
2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed
2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
Half of banana chopped into pieces

Mix all ingredients in a mason jar and leave in the refrigerator overnight. 
Serve in the morning!

There are SO MANY way that you can make this! I will be posting new recipes on the blog so stay tuned!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Chari is praying mom, wife, CEO of ChariT's Inspirational Creations and author of Living Your God Inspired Purpose. She loves inspiring women to shine their light and live their purpose while serving others with their unique God given gifts with unapologetic JOY and passion! Pin It

1 comment :

  1. So going to have to try this out.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!