Tuesday, June 7, 2016

12 Fear Crushing Faith Affirmations


Blessings loves!

Have you ever attended a church service, company workshop, or been out with your friends and someone gave you a compliment? It was so empowering and personal that it really made you feel good about yourself? I have! Those are some of the most wonderful unexpected moments in life! 

Well, it is time to start saying these type of things to yourself! In my previous post, I talked about overcoming fear. A great way is to say affirmations! Affirm what you want to come to pass. You can write them down, print them out, even keep them in your purse if need be! Here are 12 powerful ones for you! Repeat them once a day or an needed. 





I choose to live by faith everyday.

I will conquer every fear one by one! 

I trust in God, not my fears! 

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

I am more than a conqueror! 

I am victorious over every trial that comes my way! 

I am a child of God and He has already conquered the world. 

There is nothing new under the sun. I got this! 

Fear is a spirit. I choose to embody the spirit of God! 

I am confident in the child of God that I was created to be! 

I live by faith NO MATTER WHAT! 

God is greater that any of my fears!



What affirmations inspire you to live by faith?





~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!