9 Inspirational Quotes for Moms of Faith!

Blessings loves!

As a mom, life can be a very interesting thing! From the precious moments when our children are first born and we hold them in our arms. To the frustrating moments when our children as acting up and we don't know why. Take courage moms! God gave us this calling for a reason! He MUST know we are some strong women huh!? Lol! Enjoy these inspirational quotes! Share with a mom who inspires you!






Motherhood is more than a stage, it is a calling {TWEET THIS}





No man is poor who has a Godly mother. {TWEET THIS}



A mother hold's her children's hands for a while...their hearts forever. {TWEET THIS}


Successful mothers are the ones who never give up despite the struggles. {TWEET THIS}




There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one. {TWEET THIS}



What is your favorite mom quote?



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Comments

  1. so sweet! Happy Mother's Day to all the moms

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I'm going to tuck some of them away for someday when I'm a mother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a blog with jewelry making tutorials and
    would love to do a link exchange with your blog.
    Please contact me at DIY Jewelry
    if interested. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!