Tuesday, May 31, 2016

4 Fear Banishing Prayers

Blessings loves!

Have you ever talked to God or heard someone pray and at the end of the prayer you felt renewed, delivered, and full of joy!? That is the power of prayer! Talking to God can do amazing things! 

In my previous post, 4 Ways to Overcome Fear with Faith, I suggested ways to conquer your fears and one of those is to pray! There is AMAZING power in prayer! Today I am sharing 4 simple but powerful prayers for when you are feeling afraid.



Dear God, help me to remember that with you I can do anything. My failures do not define me, my walk of faith does. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Dear God, help me not to be afraid of success. Let me embody a spirit of courage to tackle any responsibility or challenges that come my way. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Dear God, help me to have a spirit of faith instead of fear. Guide me as I trust in you rather than trust in the spirit of fear. Going as you show me the way. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Dear God, help me to remember that I am good enough. Help me to know that I am your masterpiece and you have created a wonderful thing in me! In Jesus' name, Amen.



 What prayer do you say when you are feeling afraid?






~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Pin It

1 comment :

  1. Have a great week

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!