My Awesome Experience at Abundance LIVE with Lisa Nichols!

Blessings loves!

Have you ever wanted to do something inspiring? Want to just be in the room with someone who is where you want to be in life? Lisa Nichols is one of those people! She is an AWESOME inspirational speaker! She is also so giving, inspiring, and knowledgable. I love how transparent she is about her humble beginnings and how she has come to be successful.



She had a promotion where if you purchased her book, Abundance NOW (mentioned here), you could go to her live event for free. I was like Whhhhhhaaatttt!? I was nervous but excited at the same time. After talking to my hubby, I decided to go!

Atlanta was closest to me being in Texas so I booked my plane ticket! I hadn't flown in years! When the day came, I was sitting on the plane thinking I can't believe I am doing this. I can't believe it! God is so good!


When I got there, I saw a friend of mine from Prairie View A&M University. 
It was so good to see her!


On our chairs were some welcoming gifts (minus my purple journal).


Love that clapper! Lol!



When I say the energy was LIVE...it was LIVE! Check out this short clip from the event!



Here is a clip of Lisa speaking!



Here is Coach Sean Smith speaking truth about abundance!

 

At the last minute, I signed up for the mastermind on the next day which was much more intimate and amazing!


SO MANY nuggets (as Lisa likes to say) that I took home and am applying to my business and personal life. This was an experience like NO OTHER! 

How are you living in abundance? 
Have you attended one of Lisa's events online or in person?

 
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket

Comments