4 Ways to Raise a Grateful Child

Blessings loves!

There is nothing like the joy of receiving your favorite gift! The feeling of joy and surprise...love it!! Actually there is something better...seeing your children receive their favorite gift! But what if they receive it and are ungrateful? What if they feel they are entitled? It is our jobs are parents to raise our children to be thankful for what they receive and to show others that they are grateful.




4 ways to raise a grateful children: 

(these are great to start when they are young but can be used at anytime)


1. Teach your child to say Thank You when they receive things.
2. During a certain time every day, ask your child what they are thankful for.
3. Make a gratitude jar.
4. Set a time for Thank You Prayers with your children.



Watch the video (where I share more) below!
Or click and listen!





Which one of these will you be using? Share with us below!





~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. absolutely!! I love this. Many children feel entitled and it's because they weren't taught to appreciate things.

    @spreadingJOY
    spreading-joy.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips. I especially like asking my child what he is grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! We need more of this in today's society. I found this helpful for teaching gratefulness to a young girl's club that I run at the school I teach at. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Such a great idea to remember to teach your children to be grateful! Such an important attribute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas. I need to be more intentional about asking my children what they are thankful for.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!