4 Ways to Increase Your Appetite for God

Blessings loves!

Have you lost your yearning for God? As Christians sometimes we may lose our connection with or appetite for God in our lives. I know it has happened for me when I have started getting distracted by the trials of my life and getting too 'busy'. We have to remember to get back on track and increase our appetite for God by refocusing on Him! He is always there waiting for us to come to Him.



1. Ask God to create a desire for Him in your heart & mind.
2. Spend less time on social media and more time with God. Instead: Pray, read the bible ect.
3. Fellowship with Christians with Fierce Faith!
4. Be consistent


Watch the video where I explain more below!
Or click and listen!





TWEET THIS: Instead of being on social media, take time to #pray and spend time with God!

How are you increasing your appetite for God? Share with us!





~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket

Comments