Scared to Live Your God Inspired Purpose? Do it Afraid!

Blessings loves!

Do you feel God's calling pulling at you but you are afraid to step out, walk by faith and live it? Do it afraid! Have faith that God will provide for and through you to live His will. It is scary, I know! I am doing it everyday lol! As Christians, we have to not only say we have faith but live it!



Check out my latest inspiring testimony in the live replay below! 



In the comments below, let us know how you are living your purpose and doing it afraid!




~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Chari, do it afraid! Yes indeed, we must live our faith each and every day as it's not based on feelings, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your honesty is a great part of your bravery where you are able to face your fears without shrinking from the threat. I like your zest you must take a lot of pleasure in what you do and have persistence. Your courage is an example for all of us. You have a lot of emotional strength that allows you to accomplish your goals. Keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful! Thanks for the encouragement Chari!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the phrase, "do it afraid"! That has gotten me to step out many times over the years. Thank you for this encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! Thank you for the reminder that even when I'm scared, anxious, or nervous, I can still move forward. A much needed thought for today :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!