3 Ways to Get to Know God Now!

Blessings loves!

God has a wonderful purpose for our lives! But we won't ever know what it is if we don't get to know Him! As Christians we are called to live a life different from others by being purpose driven and seeking God's will in all things. In order to do this, we must invest in a close relationship with our creator. In the live replay video below, I share a few ways to get to know God that you can implement today. Enjoy the laugh near the end lol! 


Watch the video (where I share more) below!





How are you getting to know God today? Share with us!





This is based on my book Living Your God Inspired Purpose check it out HERE.


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Comments