Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Proverbs 31 Wives are More Precious Than Rubies!

Blessings loves!

In my previous post I listed 10 attributes of a Proverbs 31 wife. Today I am going to begin a series which breaks down each attribute and gives quick practical ways we can apply these to our lives and our marriages. Let's get started!



The first attribute is from Proverbs 31:10: Her worth is far above rubies. As women of God we must know that we are fearfully and wonderfully made and we are priceless. God gave us the calling of being wives for our husbands which include supporting them, respecting them, and so much more that a price cannot replaced! This is a tough job and you got this! God is with you always!

Let us hold our head high, not down. Because we are blessed to be women of God walking alongside our husbands claiming victory over every trial on this journey of life. We are more than conquerors and daughters of the King! Walk with your husband with your head held high because you are a blessed woman of God!

Do you know you are worth more than rubies? Are you living it?

Stay tuned, next Monday I will be digging into Part 2 of the 10 Attributes of a Proverbs 31 Wife





~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!



Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!