Monday, November 30, 2015

CYBER MONDAY Faith Jewelry & Accessories SALE!


Blessings loves!

Today is the last day for amazing saving on your favorite handmade Christian jewelry and accessories! I have added new scripture printables to the site and cuff bracelets with your favorite bible verses!




Inspire someone you love this holiday season and put a smile on their face!
Enjoy 30% OFF all handmade jewelry, ornaments, money clips, keychains, and 
printables with the code 30OFF at ChariT's Inspirational Creations

These AWESOME savings end at 11:59pm CST!


Don't believe CIC jewelry will make your loved ones smile? 
See what our past customers have to say (pictures included!) HERE.

Don't miss out! shop now ----> HERE.

Check out my live replay and announcement of what comes with your order on periscope!




~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Pin It

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for sharing this sale

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!