Why I Believe in Myself and You Too!

Blessings loves!

Today I am touching on the subject of believing in or having faith in yourself! I believe in you and you should too! 




Currently, I am in the process of starting to live out my purpose more. For a while I did not do that after becoming a mother because I was so busy “being a mother”. However, I came to realize that I am more than that. When I was in high school and college, I did sports, I danced, sang, did theatre, all of that and I loved it. I was really happy with my life. Then I stopped. But even before I became a mother, I was molested as a child and my father wasn't really present in my life. So that really had a big weighing on my self-esteem. I felt like I wasn't good enough, or I questioned why aren't these men being the role models that they are supposed to be.

So after I started my jewelry business, I have been feeling unhappy and unfulfilled. I knew I needed to believe better for myself. I said to myself, I can do more than this...I have been blessed with more than this. I started to believe in myself by affirming things and saying positive things, changing my language in my mind. I began to reflect on the scriptures and inspirational quotes. I started to say things to myself like “I can do this, because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.” God didn't make any mistakes; He made us all for a reason. {TWEET This}

And if I want to teach others to believe in themselves, I have to believe for myself. God has a plan for us, that's one of  my favorite scriptures that I have running in my head all the time; Jeremiah 29:11. When I start to doubt myself and go back into the negative thinking, I say to myself  “God has a plan for you, He has already showed you His vision. He has a hope, He has a plan for you.

We all have our own unique talents. I'm stepping out into maybe taking a training to become a Body Jam instructor. The instructor for the BodyJam class I take announced the training at the end of class one day. She said if anybody is interested, come to the front and talk to me after class. And I was like, “Oh God why are you doing, why are you calling me out like this God? Why you do that?” Lol. So I went and when she was done with class, she said, “I said this in particular because you were here today.” And I was just like, “What?” I didn't even know she thought of me like that. So, you know that lets me know that's a natural gift, which I already knew, I just hadn’t been doing it.

I am fearfully and wonderfully made, so are you and you have to believe that. If you are looking at what the world thinks of you, they are going to change because they are dealing with the way they view life. You have to view life from your standpoint and it needs to be in a positive mindset, because that's what God wants for you. He doesn't want you thinking you're not beautiful enough, you're not talented enough, you are not good enough. You are good enough because you are. Period. {TWEET This} And you may not believe that, but just start saying it to yourself. When you start having those negative thoughts, start putting those positive thoughts in your head. Yes, it may be hard but God never said it would be easy but worth it.

So that's why I believe in myself and that's why I believe in you! God has a plan for your life beyond your wildest dreams so believe in YOU! 

Inspirational Goodies for you!





~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!




Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Comments

  1. This is a great post! I have been in a similar space. It is something working through fear and doubt, but I am grateful that God loves me enough and you too that He doesn't leave us there.

    I hope you have fun as an instructor.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!