4th of July Fun and Why it is Important to Relax!!!

Normally on the 4th of July we stay in or go and visit my husband's side of the family. This year, a few weeks before the 4th, my good friend stopped by and said she was going to Lake Conroe and we should come join in the fun! Not liking change but being an Aquarius and loving being by the water, this seemed like a great opportunity. So Saturday morning, we headed out! I did not regret it! I had so much fun it was such a blessing! Here are a few snapshots! 


My son, daughter, and I! 

A photo posted by ✨ Chari Twitty-Hawkins 👑 (@cicinspireme) on

True friendship! Priceless! Known this girl since my PV college days 17 years ago! Whew!
It was great to catch up with her again!


My feet in the sand and water! I missed this!!


My twin's enjoying playing in the water! Nothing like seeing joy on your children's faces!


My sleepy cutie love resting on momma's legs.


 Of course I had to get a shot of my arm swag for the day!



It is SO important for us to take time out to do things that we love! Take some time and enjoy the beautiful nature all around us! Spend time with those who mean so much to us and accept us for who we are! Don't get caught up in the day to day so much so that you forget about Y-O-U! 
No excuses!!

What have you done to relax lately?


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!



Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, girl! Your blog is so darling! I found your link on the #feelgoodblogging challenge and I'm so glad I did :) Looks like you had a happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your children are adorable. Glad you had a great 4th.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you incorporate faith and fashion :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute children. Looks like you all had a great time! I agree, we all need to take time to enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bracelet! Looks like you all had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you all had a fabulous time! Have to admit I'm a little jealous you got water time on the fourth, I was land-locked...

    Marissa

    Reading List

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bunch of darlings your kids are! I'm so glad you took time to relax and enjoy time with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great day it looks like you had! Your kids are cuties! :-)
    Cathy@threekidsandafish{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your children are absolutely precious! I love the pictures you took. Your words are very inspiring.. some relaxing definitely might be in order for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pics. Looks like you all had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. always great to make memories with your family! love this

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always try to take at least 30 minutes a day of doing something for myself. I feel so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog so much! The bracelets are so cute and the baby? Omg. Precious <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your children are adorable. It's important to remember that even though work is good, so is rest and relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm TERRIBLE at relaxing! You know, the one who pays the price for it are me and my family... So thank you for the reminder that it's OK to not work so much, all the time. - Jerusha, TheDisneyChef.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!