Why I Love Working with Women of God!

Have you ever just been in someone's presence and thought, man she has such an uplifting spirit!? I have and it is such a wonderful experience! Being a Christian jewelry and accessories designer, I love connecting with fellow women of faith and have encountered this feeling often. 



Below is a picture of Keesha of His Girls Rock and I at her Shine Like a Diamond Conference for girls! I had such a great time selling inspiration and fellowshipping with the girls and mothers! I received motivation from a fellow lady there when Keesha asked us to couple up and pray for one another. What an unexpected experience! I was just there to sell inspirational jewelry, or so I thought! God has a greater plan for that day.



For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them. -Matt:18:20 


My heart longs to connect with and learn from you!

I love working with fellow women of faith who love inspiring others because I love to do the same and also need some inspiration myself! I feel such a sense of joy and purpose when I connect with other passionate women of God! Don't you!? We aren't in this alone and God created people who have gone through or are going through similar trials and successes as we are! 

Why I do what I do.

I believe God has a great plan for all of our lives but many of us aren't living it. Or if we are, we aren't experiencing full joy in our lives. We are neglecting ourselves while taking care of others, not eating healthy, engaging in negative self speak ect. I love inspiring others and creating inspirational jewelry because we all need inspiration in some way. Some days I may not feel like being all that God has for me to be. But just taking a look at, picking up, and putting on a piece of beautiful jewelry with a scripture or inspirational saying is a great pick me up and reminder of my purpose here on earth!



I have been told by inspired customers that inspirational jewelry does the same for them as well!



I sell my creations online but I also love doing local Houston events to meet other likeminded people and hear their testimonies. It is priceless! 


A photo posted by Chari Twitty-Hawkins (@cicinspireme) on

Before you go...

Are you a woman of God who loves fashion and sharing your faith through word and deed with those around you? Are you striving to live the BEST life that God has for you? I am blessed to be connected with you! Stop by anytime when you need a dose of inspiration to live your God given purpose or jewelry/fashion tips to keep you in style! {TWEET this}

Click below to get my FREE gift 9 Ways to Live a God Inspired Life Now! 



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!



Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Comments

  1. Absolutely love it! God bless you and thank you for sharing your time and your talents with those near and far. Your purpose is grand and I'm super happy that we're a part of this challenge together. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jewelry!! Always a blessing to work with those in the "family", huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty jewelry. God has called you to do what will place His words before us no matter what we may be doing. I can see that you enjoy what you doing as well. Yes, it is always good to connect with godly women.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, working with others who are connected with Christ is an uplifting and comforting part of the day. Thanks for sharing how this is for you with your sisters of God.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tell my kids (and myself) every night that God loves them and has a wonderful plan for their life. It is important to surround ourself with both women we can learn from and women we can teach. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful - and the jewelry is quite lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So awesome! :D I loved everything, especially the jewelry :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe it is important to surround ourselves with people who can encourage us and who we can encourage. You make some gorgeous pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous! I love the displays and the statements of faith

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great message and goal. Connecting with people who quench our souls is so satisfying. :) And your jewelry is amazing! - Jerusha, TheDisneyChef.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the jewelry! My son grabs EVERYTHING right now, so I'm not at the stage in life where it's wise for me to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoyed reading about how God is using your creative designs for His glory, Chari! Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful jewellery! It's good to have visible statements of faith. and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an inspiration you are to me, Chari! You serve God through your faith and excitement. You challenge me to pick myself up and do what He's called me to do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!