Friday, June 19, 2015

Faith & Fashion: Summer Edition!

The first day of summer is near! With that in mind, today's OOTD is focused on summer fashion with a dose of faith for Christian women! This is a great outfit to wear to church or a social gathering with friends! For the fashion forward women of faith! Outfit details are below!


Faith & Fashion Summer edition!




Would you rock this outfit? If so, tell us where!


For more style ideas, follow my pinterest board HERE.


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!



Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket

Pin It

6 comments :

  1. Very cute! I don't really go anywhere that requires this level of dressing up, but I like the dress. I don't do heels anymore, but the wrap dress is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's see - i'll take the sunglasses, and the dress - and the hat :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that shade of green. I have always been drawn to bold colors, just not really brave enough to wear them, especially as a solid color dress....

    Marissa

    Reading List

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not my style but I love that hat!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!