Friday, June 12, 2015

Faith & Fashion Friday! Grateful Man of Faith Swag!

I don't know about you, but I love a man of faith! I also love fashion! Our choose joy cross bracelets are pretty popular and I thought for today's fashion feature I would do one for the fellas! Wearing clothing that reaffirms our faith is a great way to keep our minds on the reason we are here and inspire others! Today's ootd is for a casual day and features fellow Christian apparel company, Grateful Apparel whose clothing line I love! 


There is nothing like a man of faith & fashion! {TWEET THIS}



Grateful Man of Faith Swag!


To view more inspirational apparel and accessories, follow my pinterest board HERE.

Do you know someone who would ROCK this outfit?


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!



Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Pin It

15 comments :

  1. I love the T shirt that say's "Rooted in Faith". This week I've noticed that Faith in Fashion is growing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is nice but I must say the background on the entire site is beautiful! It's distracting but in a good way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choose Joy is a phrase I have been saying for while now. It's such a great reminder. Life is too short!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit. Perfect for the man of faith and just in time for Father's Day. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great pieces for a great look - love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a woman, I would rock everything pictured here, too lol. Just with my own spin on it. Love the look! It's very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bracelet is really cute. I love that it is simple and can go with almost anything. I love the little cross in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great outfit, for men to display their faith, in what they wear.
    I especially like the bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great outfit! Love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That outfit reminds me of my brother... Thanks for sharing one for the guys!

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful website - and cool fashion stuff with a message :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. You definitely have an eye for style!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm going to have to check out more of those shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the Rooted in Faith tee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the bracelet! The shirt is really cool too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!