Tuesday, June 9, 2015

11 Inspirational Gifts Christian Dads Will Love!

While thinking about my purpose in life and watching my husband grow as a man of God, I realized that our visual surroundings mean a lot to us. Being a Christian is hard work but having things in our surrounding with inspirational reminders can help keep us on the right track and living lives that please God. The men in our lives are visual beings and need reminders to keep the walk of faith! Below are some lovely things we can gift to the Christian dads and men we know who inspire us to keep pressing on!



I LOVE this one!!!


Men's Christian Bible T-Shirt by ChrisetteDesigns


Personalized Wood Cutting Board by Mission Chopping Block


Dad's decorative cross by Great Decorative Cross


Raising Kingdom Kids by Tony Evans



Personalized Scripture money clip by ChariT's Inspirational Creations


Cross cufflinks by Cuff Link City


I can do all things framed and matted by Candys Christian Gifts




iBelieve laptop cling by Christian Clings


Christian men Man of Faith hat by Broken and Bruised




Which is your favorite? Share with us in the comments!

For more Father's Day gift ideas, follow my pinterest board HERE.


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!



Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket

Pin It

12 comments :

  1. Wonderful gift ideas for Father's day! My favorite one is the Key chain ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a unique items! I would think a Christian dad would really like a lot of these. I think the money clip is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all such fun gifts! Any Christian Dad would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These would be awesome for Christian Dads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always good to share the Good News and these gifts are fine examples of spreading the Gospel of Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charity,
    Love this post. We never need reminders around to us know what we are and who we believe to. The men in our lives will love these gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. You picked some really great ones! I know my son's and husband would get a chuckle out of the t-shirt !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all these great ideas! I am pretty sure i pinned it already

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the idea of the personalized money clip! My dad probably wouldn't appreciate most of these gifts, but hopefully I can find him something special.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such great gift ideas. I like the cutting board.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really great inspirational gift ideas is to print out an awesome quote and put it in a nice frame and gift it to someone. For someone who likes inspirational quotes, they will love this.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!