5 Free Proverbs 31 Mom Printables

There is nothing like having a Proverbs 31 mom! Thinking of my mom, being a mom, and mothers in general makes me think of the sacrifices that us moms make. Mothering is HARD work! Our goal is to be Christ like examples to our children and teach them how to live a God inspired life! Branching out from handmade inspirational jewelry, I created these printables to let our moms of faith know how much they mean to us. This is my first time creating printables and I hope you like them! If you have any ideas for printables you would like me to make, leave me a comment! Thanks so much!







Download yours here: 



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!



Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Comments

  1. How sweet! We hear so much about modeling ourselves after the Prov 31 woman and not enough about recognizing her in other women. You might like the book A Year of Biblical Womanhood by Rachel Held Evans. she has a great section on looking for "woman of valor" around us. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cool. And just in time for me to print one for my mom's birthday next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! I love this! So glad you are sharing these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love printables, I think I will put the mom collage on my bathroom mirror. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, Chari. So, colorful and the words so encouraging. I would add protector to the list because moms are fierce protectors of their children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is SO true Mary! Thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
  6. I love me some free printables! Thank you, Chari.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are LOVELY. I have both loved and despised the woman of Proverbs 31, but only in my older age have I learned more about what P31 is really teaching us. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so great! My mom is definitely a Proverbs 31 woman ^^. I am so grateful to be her daughter, and I hope I am just as awesome as her :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a Proverbs 31 woman and mom. Beautiful printouts! I'm new to your site from the Christian FB group and I'm glad we connected!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are good reminders for us to BE the mom whose children rise and call Blessed. Somedays, I'm just trying to get through the craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Striving to cover that long list of Proverbs 31 a woman. I know I'm tired. Lovely printable! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!