16 DIY Hanging Jewelry Organizers You Need to Make!

For those of us jewelry lovers, it is great to have a place to store our pieces neatly instead of them being thrown together in a drawer somewhere. Then we have to try to untangle them when it is time to accessorize our outfit for the day! No one likes doing that! At least I don't! Wouldn't it be great to make your own special jewelry organizers for your beautiful earrings, bracelets, and/or necklaces!? For the DIY fashionistas, I have compiled a list of 16 cute hanging jewelry organizers you need to make! 







DIY Hanging Organizer





DIY Over Door Jewelry Display & Mirror This one is super cute!!


DIY Jewelry Organizer (NO SEWING NO GLUING)

Let me know in the comments which you like most!


Thanks so much for all your tweets, Facebook likes and pins of my Inspiring Love Letter to Mom, 5 Ways to Rock Inspirational Jewelry, and 5 Reasons No Weapon Formed Against You Shall Prosper posts! You ROCK!

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!



Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Comments

  1. I love the one with the shower curtain hooks...quite clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fantastic! I have one that I love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't wear a whole lot of jewelry. But I love the idea of getting it organized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful - I want to try the one with the shower hooks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My jewelry is so disorganized! These are great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of these look really cute. I need a better jewelry organizer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a helpful post. We are moving into our first home this weekend and I am in need of a jewelry holder. Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!