An Inspiring Love Letter to Moms



Dear moms,

You are beautiful, courageous, fantastic, miracle workers and so much more! You are priceless no matter what anyone says and you cannot be replaced! Your job is SO important and I salute you!

Thank you for all you have done and all that you do. For the thankless hours of work, worry, cooking, cleaning, praying, and making sure your children are taken care of. For getting up and starting a new day even though you may have felt that you failed yesterday. For continuing to try and never giving up on God's children!

For protecting your children and then believing in them enough to allow them to spread their wings and learn life's lessons on their own. Thank you for teaching them to survive. To thrive despite the madness. Even during the times when they say they hate you, thank you for loving them endlessly. Thank you for being a great example of unconditional love, sacrifice, and God like grace. 
Thank you moms for being you!  

There is no 'perfect' mom but God made you just for your children! Whatever you need is already in you or will be built within you along the way. Enjoy learning the new lessons that having children bring, for one day your children will pass these lessons down to their own children. Don't beat yourself up for mistakes, build yourself up and show your children how to do the same. Let them know you are 'human' and they will know that it is ok to be human as well.  Apologize to your children if you make a mistake and uplift them on the tough days. They need it just like you do! 

Remember to continue doing what you love to do. The things in life that make you happy. Things that make you smile and feel fulfilled. This is what we want for you. For you to be at your best so that we can continue to get the best of you! 

I love this quote:



Keep doing a wonderful job mommas! 
Your children and the world are counting on you!


Inspired? TWEET this post to a Mom who needs it! 


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!




Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Comments

  1. Chari, thanks for pointing out the many roles mothers have. I'm grateful for my mother. She is 85 and raised nine of us. The lessons she has taught prepared me for the world and her love for God demonstrated where her strength came from. Have a blessed week my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tribute to mothers. Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful- thanks for linking up- #bloggersbrags

    ReplyDelete
  4. Motherhood is a job I never could have truly been prepared for... it has completely changed me for the better.

    Thanks for your words.

    Marissa

    Reading List

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great letter to moms (and all women) this is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing, and for giving us this nudge to remind moms everywhere that they are doing a great, important job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is my Kleenex?!! I am a mother of two grown boys and I know the joy and heartaches of motherhood. I feel guilt for the mistakes I made, but I can tell you that I love those two kids more than anything in this world!! I think about my mother as well and the trials she faced as a young mother - how I love her for everything she did for me.. Thanks for a sweet reminder of how important mamas are!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great words! I needed to hear those this morning (most mornings actually!) :) Thanks for writing and sharing them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!