Saturday, April 11, 2015

A Mother's Love is a Blessing Necklace Set

Blessings loves!

This year for Mother's Day I have created a few inspirational jewelry pieces to celebrate the bond between mother and daughter!



The love of a mother is truly unexplainable and truly a blessing! I created this set as a sentimental reminder of the love a mother has for her children. As a mom I know it cannot
fully be explained but this piece sure hits the mark! These pieces are made with aluminum 
(hypoallergenic/non tarnish) charms and stainless steel chains. 



Stay tuned for more inspirational gifts for mom!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!