Monday, April 6, 2015

5 Ways to Show Love to Your Husband!

Blessings loves! Marriage is a beautiful thing but requires a lot of work! It is our jobs as Christian wives to show love to our husbands. Today I am sharing a few ways we can do this as women of God! 





Isn't it a blessing to have your husband who is a direct blessing from God?


Remind your husband how incredible he is today! [TWEET this]


There is nothing like the power of prayer! 
Talk to God about your husband and pray for his peace of mind,
 sanity out in the world, and dedication to his family.


Our husbands do so much for us! Thank him! 
Men love to know they are appreciated!


Enough said!!


How are you showing love to your husband today?


For more marriage tips, follow my Pinterest board: Marrily Ever After!




~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!



Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Pin It

9 comments :

  1. Love it! Great tips for marriage. It is a lot of work, but totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these reminders. It's my husband's birthday week, so my daughters and I have been giving him a little gift each morning as a lead-up to the big day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...what God has joined together".... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know my husband really values when I tell him I've been praying for him. It definitely helps his heart to know I'm taking that time for only him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this blog post! I'm always looking for new ways to improve my marriage and these are so practical! And I love the idea of sharing images versus paragraphs of a blog post! thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sound advice for married women. I love the artwork. So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's funny that I often feel that I am showing my husband how much I love and appreciate him through my actions. And yet, I don't say it in simple straight forward words nearly as much as I should. Thank you for the reminder to simply say it.

    Marissa

    Reading List

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chari,
    What a sweet post and good reminder to love my husband better! I love the bright bold joy your blog and posts represent! Just like the love of Jesus - bright, bold, and joyful! Love it!!!
    Blessings and smiles,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list!! We need to show appreciation and love to our husbands.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!