Pantone Spring 2015 Fashion Color Trends!

Blessings loves!

Spring is upon us and you know Pantone has their spring colors out! I can't wait to put these together and made some beautiful jewelry! Each year Pantone shares their Spring and Fall color report. You can download their full spring color report here. Check the colors out below!



For those who follow me on Facebook and instagram, you know my favorite color from this report is....

Lavender Herb!
Yes, I am a purple girl!!


Which is your favorite spring color?


Pin and Follow my fashion pinterest board for fashion tips I will be sharing 
on rocking these colors!


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Comments

  1. Spring is always a good break from the winter. My favorite color is blue. Thanks for sharing Chari and I hope your life is full and filled with God's grace. God bless you, your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I have to choose a color, I guess it would be Marsala....I also like Scube Blue. Sounds like you are a very creative person. visiting from CBCE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart the toasted almond and tangerine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart the toasted almond and tangerine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!