Mom, Be You Bravely! MOPS 2014

Blessings loves!

I am so excited because MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) started again today! Yay! If you read my post from last year, it was my first year and I am back again and loving it! This year's theme is Be You Bravely. 



It is so good to be back amongst such wonderful mothers! 
There is nothing like support from other moms who know what this calling of 
being a mother is all about!



Being a mother, we must be brave not only for our children, but for our selves! 
The feather was chosen because it is a symbol of courage that enables flight...


Each MOPS group is broken up into subgroups. 
Our group's name is Heroically You! Aren't we all heroes, moms? What a job it is lol!


Every meeting there is a speaker or a craft. For the first meeting, our craft was bracelets which is right up my alley! Lol. The bracelets included a peace charm, brave charm, and feather charm. Super cute for the fall and inspirational!


I love having this time with fellow moms to talk with and hear their testimonies. 
It is good to know you are not alone! lol

Here is a quick video to by MOPS to explain this year's theme.

Find a MOPS group near you by visiting www.mops.org.


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Comments