Messy Beautiful Love: Hope and Redemption for Real-Life Marriages by Darlene Schacht + over $50 in Freebies

Blessings loves!

I am super excited!! I have been chosen to be a part of the launch of Darlene Schacht's new book: Messy Beautiful Love! Those who follow me on Facebook and Pinterest 
know I love posting marriage tips and quotes to help us strengthen our marriages. 

'Messy Beautiful Love delivers an incredible testimony of grace that offers hope for today’s marriages and a spark for rekindling love.'

This book will be available on Sept. 16th, 2014 but if you preorder it, you will get over 
$50 in Freebies (see below)! It is available in paperback and as an ebook!




Learn more about the freebies HERE.




Once you have purchased one book or five, simply email them at: MessyBeautifulLove@gmail.com. Provide them with your receipt/order confirmation number & the number of books you purchased, and claim your freebie package! 

Stay tuned by subscribing to my blog as I will be reviewing this wonderful book & the great freebies!


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket


Comments