Monday, February 3, 2014

5 Reasons No Weapon Formed Against You Shall Prosper!



No weapon formed against you shall prosper,

And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the Lord. -Isaiah 54:17


I just love that scripture! Don't you? It reminds me that no matter what I am going through, I am a child of God and He has my back! 

Here are a few reminders that God is with you and no weapon formed against you will prosper!



For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. -Jeremiah 29:11 

Isn't that a blessing to know God has great plans for us!? 

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” -Joshua 1:9

So glad that God is with us always and we are never alone no matter what we go through! 

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. -Isaiah 41:10 

Don't let the trials of this world get you down or stop you. God will strengthen us! 

No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. -1 Corinthians 10:13 

Nothing we have or are going through is something someone else has not or is not going through or overcome. Reach out to God and others for support so that you can overcome too!

I can do all things through him who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13 

We just have to FOLLOW HIM! Love it!


 What scripture reminds you that no weapon formed against you shall prosper? 


 ~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!



Photobucket

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. There is no weapon more powerful against the enemy than the Truth of God's Word--thanks for this encouragement--needed it especially today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Mitzi! God bless you!

      Delete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!