Monday, January 20, 2014

My Greatest Blessing... For Husband's and Wive's Eyes Only!

The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.
-J. G. Holland

Who is your greatest blessing?

 

Our greatest blessings are our husbands and wives!
I have seen so many 'My Greatest Blessings call me mom, gma' ect. but what about each other?
Isn't that how we got our beautiful angels or will be blessed with them?
I stamped these key chains as a daily reminder on our key ring to smile and be 
grateful for our blessed spouses!
A great gift for Valentine's Day, wedding anniversary, a new bride and groom, 


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! Join me on Pinterest

Photobucket

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!