Friday, January 31, 2014

Fashion Friday Pick! You are Loved by God!

Blessings loves!

As you can tell from the colors on my blog, I love purple! Lol! So it is featured in today's outfit! Check out my outfit pick of the week! Would you rock it? I added our Loved by God bracelet to add a bit of inspiration! 


Hand stamped heart bracelet by ChariT's Inspirational Creations!



Don't you know you are loved by God? If you don't I created this stunning bracelet as a fashionable reminder of that very fact! I alternated the beading of glossy hot pink and grape purple glass pearls on this bracelet! Reminds me of Valentine's Day candies! A powerful affirmation beautifully created for your wrist! Who doesn't need a little reminder that God loves them oh so much!? 




~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!