Wednesday, November 6, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 6

Blessings loves!

It has been a while since I have blogged. I have been a bit tired, sick, and lazy...why you ask? Lol. My hubby and I are expecting another little one!



The last few days the all day sickness incorrectly named morning sickness has gotten better. But the day of my first doctors appointment was not it! I had finally talked to my husband and told him that it is hard being pregnant, watching the twins, running a biz and I started crying lol. It wasn't funny at the time of course. But when I finally saw my ultrasound and saw that little baby moving around I felt pure joy! I was kinda glad there is only one in there too lol!

A few things that helped with my 'morning sickness': crackers, the scent of peppermint oil, peppermint candies, pretzels, lemon slices and a few others...

Though I hate the taste of ginger, this has been my friend! Lol! All natural ginger ale.


Sea bands. They worked for me a while but not long. Some people have great success with them.

Check them out at Sea band

Preggie pops and spearmint scented lip balm! 
If I was out and thought I was going to throw up, I would put on the lip balm and 
it would calm the sensation.


I have been working when I can. A few new bracelets which will be added to the site after I take pictures, edit, and write descriptions! lol

www.cicinspireme.com

Being pregnant also makes me appreciate these Psalm 127:3 earrings I created more lol.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/160777987/hand-stamped-mother-baby-feet-christian?ref=shop_home_active


What helped you during your pregnancy?

What are you grateful for today??



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! Join me on Pinterest

Photobucket

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Love your work Chari -- keep up the good work and enjoyed your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I hope you have a healthy pregnancy. Can’t wait to meet my neice or nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, congrats again Chari. I pray you'll have a healthy, sickness-free pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the addition to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I haven't pregnant in over 13 years, but from what I can remember Ice helped me with my "all day" sickness!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!