Monday, October 7, 2013

Mom, Are You a Beautiful Mess? Check out MOPS 2013!




Blessings loves!

As a stay at home mom of 3 year old twins I often feel alone in this but a friend told me to check out MOPS - Mothers of Preschoolers. Moms meet twice a month, usually at a local church, and there is a speaker with encouraging words, crafts, and best of all child care lol! I really enjoyed the first meeting I attended. It's great to be around other moms who are going through or have been through the same things you are! Each MOPS group is run by mothers of preschoolers too.


Our MOPS group is broken up into smaller groups and I am a part of Charming Confusion. Each group has it's own table which makes it more intimate and better for us to get to know each other. Below are a few ladies of Charming Confusion!

Our first craft was to make a wreath! Here are some of the ladies getting crafty!
 
A few ladies of Charming Confusion and our wreaths!
 
This year's theme for MOPS is 'A Beautiful Mess' and they have these beautiful shirts available.


I highly recommend checking out a local MOPS group in your area. It is a great support group and the ladies are wonderful! Learn more about MOPS here.





~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!