God put us on this earth to spread His purpose and inspire others to do the same!
We should inspire others with our actions as well as our words. If we speak the gospel but don't live it, we are indeed hypocrites.
But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. -James 1:22
Here are 5 ways to inspire others with our lives!
1. Love Yourself. One of the greatest ways to inspire others is to love ourselves. I learned the importance of this after the birth of my twins. I began to think of my role as a mother. One of the things I want to teach them is to love themselves. How can I do that if I don't first love myself?
2. Live a life of joy and happiness. If you are always complaining people who are searching for a positive influence won't want to be around you. Find something you love to do and do it for God! A person who is living a life of joy radiates a beautiful spirit without even speaking! I love being around these kind of people!
3. Live a servant lifestyle.
Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain. -1 Corinthians 15:58
When others see you living a life for God and the fruit of your labor, they will be encouraged to do the same.
4. Encourage and support others. We all need encouragement and support. Kind words can make a person's day or push them to that next level of success! If you see someone struggling, a few kind words may just lift their spirit! I know I would appreciate them when I am out with the twins sometimes lol!
5. Search for groups who have similar interests and join them! A great place to look is www.meetup.com. Here you will be able to meet with others and be inspired as well as inspiring others along the way!
How have you inspired others today?
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!