Friday, July 12, 2013

ChariT's Inspirational Creations' Christmas in July Jewelry Sale!

Blessings loves!

It's that time again...Christmas in July! The perfect time to shop early for the holidays and get a few stocking stuffers!  This year I am participating and passing the savings on to you! Get 20% Off all handmade inspirational jewelry now through July 21st! 



Prices are already marked down for you as you see below!



Many other shops on Etsy are having a sale as well!
Here is a quick video done by the Christmas in July team on Etsy!





Enjoy the savings!!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! Join me on Pinterest

Photobucket

Pin It

2 comments :

  1. I love Christmas in July sales! Got a chance to check out your work-- you make such gorgeous pieces! The serenity prayer hand charm bracelet has such great colors. Keep shining!

    Kelly, from Beads in the Sea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kelly! I LOVE that set! Blessings to you!

      Delete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!