Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Top 12 Inspirational Gifts for Father's Day!

Blessings love!


Father's Day is coming up! Time for me to figure out what I am going to get or make for my hubby lol! Do you know what you are getting the dads you know yet? Here are 12 handmade inspirational gifts that will inspire him and make him smile! (The link to each website is under each picture)

This is a card and a magnet!



Love this shirt! I want one for the ladies lol!


I love this for the guitar lovers!


Know a dad who is a sports lover?



This 'stone' will make a great addition to your Father's Day gift!


Beautiful clock with and inspirational quote attached!


Personalized prayer journal at Integrity Graphics


Customized cufflinks at Alexa Lane


Super cute gift for the little ones or grown ups to give to dad!






Very cool scripture coaster!


Inspirational Jewelry for dad!



To see even more gift ideas for dad visit my Pinterest board: Father's Day Gift ideas - Gift Guide



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket

Pin It

1 comment :

  1. Chari,
    Thanks so much for including my stone in your feature! I love your other picks- great post!

    -Renee

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!