Monday, May 20, 2013

Marriage Monday Scripture Devotion



Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus, that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. -Romans 15:5-6 

Remember God is always with you no matter what you and your spouse are going through! He has seen it all and can help you through it all! Work towards loving and being like God and you will grow closer as a married couple!


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!