Sunday, January 13, 2013

Top 10 Ways to be a Rock Star Wife!

Have you ever wondered how you can be a better wife to your hubby? I know I search online and listen to others to see all of the time! 
After all, marriage is just like a job that we have to stay on to of!
Here are my Top 10 Tips! 


1. Pray for yourself to be the woman and wife that God wants you to be.
2. Pray for your husband. Pray for him as he battles the world everyday with all of it's temptations.
3. Take action to be a better wife.
4. Uplift and affirm your husband. Do not belittle your husband. This will make him will disrespected, resentful, and pull away from you.
5. Compliment and honor your husband to your children and others. This will make him smile inside and out to know that you are proud of him.
6. Submit to your husband. He is the head of the household as placed by God. To not submit is to disobey God. Submitting not in a negative since (abuse ect.), but let your husband lead. 
7. Develop a closer relationship with Christ. My husband has told me several times that he is glad that he has a Christian wife who directs him back to God when he is troubled.
8. Take care of you! Make time for yourself. Eat healthy, exercise, and take time to do things you like to do! 
9. Find retreats/workshops for you two to attend! People in my culture seem to think they should know how a marriage works on their own. How?? It takes a village to raise a child and...
10. Have passionate sex with your husband. Yes I said it! Lol. Don't make it a chore. Show him you look forward to it. You love this man, so let him know it physically! 

How are you a ROCK STAR wife for your husband?

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Pin It

2 comments :

  1. I am always looking for ways to improve in my job as being a wife. Thank you for reminding me of a few simple things that I can do to better my marriage as a whole, like praying for myself that I be the wife I was meant to be and that it's okay for me to do things that I love...

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!