Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas is near! Handmade goodies for you!

Blessings loves!

In the spirit of the holidays I have created a few beauties for you! Christmas time when I was little was a fun and wonderful time! These Christmas earrings have taken me back to great times of Frosty the Snowman, yummy treats, and more! Love it! Check them out!


Mr. Snowman earrings with an inspirational twist!


Mrs. Snowman earrings! Love these!


Gorgeous Snowflake hoops!



When I was young I loved candy canes during Christmas time and I have created 
some cute earrings as a tribute! 


Candy canes with Zero Calories! ;-)


These are my fave!!!





What have you created for the holidays??



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!