Saturday, November 10, 2012

In Everything Give Thanks Handmade Thanksgiving Earrings!

Blessings loves!

A few nights ago I attempted to make a pair of earrings but they just didn't come out right. Grrr lol. I sat there thinking I know I could make these differently and they would be HOT! Still my mind couldn't visualize what I wanted them to be. So I just sat there like hmmm..... and then it popped into my head, I can make them into crosses! Thank you Lord for the vision! After QUITE a bit of tweaking, I came up with these! Actually these and about 4 pair more Lol! I will share those later! ;)





Gorgeous fall colors of deep orange, yellow, and brown were put together to create these beautiful handmade cross earrings just in time for Thanksgiving! 

In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 
-1 Thessalonians 5:18


They hang approx. 3 1/4 inches long!



What have you created today or for the holidays??


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Pin It

2 comments :

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!