Handmade with Love: 7,000 Bracelets for Hope

Blessings loves! 

Recently I saw a fellow jewelry designer post on facebook about donating to 7,000 bracelets for Hope and you know I had to check it out! 7K Bracelets for Hope campaign collects blue themed bracelets to give to families dealing with and affected by genetic diseases.    



Rare and genetic diseases affect 1 in 10 Americans, 30 million people in the United States, and 350 million people globally. Over 7,000 distinct rare diseases exist and approximately 80 percent are caused by faulty genes. The National Institutes of Health estimates that 50% of people affected by rare diseases are children, making rare diseases one of the most deadly and debilitating for children worldwide. Learn more at Global Genes.

If you are caregiver of a child or family member or are an adult fighting a rare and genetic disease and you wish to receive a Bracelet for Hope™ from one of their donors visit here.

Here are the 6 bracelets that I donated. I hope it blesses whomever receive these bracelets and they are inspired!





How you can help!
If you are a jewelry designer or crafter who makes bracelets, donate as little or an many as you would like by going to 7,000 Bracelets for Hope.

If you know any jewelry designers, please pass this on to them so they can donate to these deserving families!

Do you know someone affected by a genetic disease? Pass it along to them too!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Thank is great, Chari! Your work and dedication to upliftment is admirable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the message behind your bracelets! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the message behind your bracelets and I love your intro how you are rockin your natural hair! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chari, this is fantastic! I LOVE the bracelets you created for them. You have quite the gift. By the way, I always get LOTS of compliments on the bracelet I got from you. It's one of my favorites. I love your work! You are an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chari-Your designs are beautiful and I love the project. Disease is such a difficult thing and it's great to have someone supporting this cause that also will add an inspiration message to the bracelets those folks receive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi from the Blog Team!

    Thanks for sharing this charity. I feel like I need to start making bracelets so I can contribute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a crafter and Im going to donate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!