Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude...I'm Grateful to be Grateful!

Blessings loves!

I have seen several people on Facebook posting about the 30 Days of Gratitude for November. Each day they post something they are grateful for so I thought I would join in! I don't know if my schedule will allow me to post each day what I am grateful for, but I will commit to a minimum of once a week.




Today I am grateful that I am constantly grateful! Seriously! When we forget to be grateful on a daily basis, we overlook our blessings and may begin to complain. When I pray I ask God to keep me grateful so my attitude towards Him and life period does not become one of despair and dissatisfaction.



What are you grateful for today?


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Pin It

3 comments :

  1. So true! I heard a quote on the radio yesterday that said "What if you woke up tomorrow with only the things you thanked God for today." Something to think about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I started a gratitude journal actually on Halloween and I think it is good to actually pay attention to the things we are grateful for in our daily lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misty, yes indeed! Being grateful is so important!

    Go Serena!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!