Thursday, November 15, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude...I'm Grateful for my Gifts!

Your Talent is God's Gift to You. What You Do With it Is Your Gift to God. -Unkown

Blessings loves!

I had to stop what I was doing and do my gratitude post for this week! Today I am grateful for God's gift of creativity! I am blessed artistically in so many ways and it is only through Him!

I even bought some pretty beads today! I can't wait to create! Yay!




What are you grateful for on this Thankful Thursday!?


Check out my 30 Days of Gratitude Bracelets Here.


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!