30 Days of Gratitude....I am Grateful for Safety!

Blessings loves!

Today I am grateful for the safety of myself and my little ones! While running errands today, I saw several people on their cell phones pulling out in front of others and one lady almost turned and hit the cart my little ones were in as we were about to go into the store...the Lord helped me keep my cool on that one! Those phone calls are NOT that important! Lol, ok I will stop venting now.

But seriously, I am grateful for our safety. I saw a wreck on the way home and prayed for those involved and thanked God that we are safe.




What are you grateful for today?



Join us each day on my Facebook Fan Page for 30 Days of Gratitude!


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Comments