Tuesday, November 13, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude Handmade Charm Bracelets are Here!

Blessings loves!!


I am SUPER EXCITED! We have reached over 5,500 facebook fans and 500 followers on pinterest! Isn't that something to Thank God for!? I think so!

To go along with the 30 Days of Gratitude theme a lot of people are doing this month, including myself, I have created some beautiful handmade Gratitiude bracelets

To celebrate my beautiful fans and supporters I am offering these 40% Off for 4 days only!






Each bracelet includes three charms: GratitudeCount Your Blessings, & 
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain!



Ends Friday, Nov. 16th!


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Pin It

5 comments :

  1. Cute bracelets! And congrats on the networking milestones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you AnnMarie!!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bracelet! What a great reminder to wear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great deal! And those bracelets are really adorable.
    BajulImports.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!