3 Steps To Overcoming Your Fears

Blessings loves!

One issue I am dealing with right now is fear. Fear of staying where I am, fear of moving on...just plain old fear! So I have done a quick video with three tips to overcoming fear! Excuse the many mess ups...I am still getting used to doing videos lol!



3 Ways to Overcome your Fears:

1. Acknowledge your fears
2. Pray and Talk to God About Your Fears
3. Take Action to Overcome Your Fears

How are you overcoming your fears today??


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. I am reading a great book right now on my kindle entitled Fearless by Suzanne D Williams. I would highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job with this video. At least you actually posted your video, I have yet to make mine public. It's just sitting on Youtube waiting for me to do something. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you on the Etsy Seller site and thought I'd drop by. Am looking for followers on my blog at www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com, as well as being prepared to follow you as well.

    A comment on your fears: agree that facing them is the best,and using God to help a MUST. Have recently lost my dear husband (of nearly 43 years) and without that back-up (and the toys, too), don't know where on earth I would be now.

    Good luck. Hope to see you soon. All the best. Isobel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!