Monday, October 22, 2012

What Have You Done for God Today?

Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer; distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality. -Romans 12: 10-13


Blessings loves!

As Christians we are called to serve God and live a life for Him; yet when I ask others what have they done for God today there is hesitation or a response of 'Good Question'. We are created to serve God so why would this purpose be at the back of our minds? We can sometimes be too busy taking care of ourselves and others, that we forget to take care of the work to build God's kingdom. Some would say 'busy work'. 

I am guilty of this also and have to constantly ask myself how is what I am doing going to help serve God? Or In what way can I do this so that it serves God and helps others know and see Him? Now every morning I wake and pray, I ask God to show me what I can do for Him.

How do you serve God everyday? What are you doing for God today?


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Pin It

1 comment :

  1. I realize when I put time with God first in the morning, my day will be much more God centered.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!