Monday, October 1, 2012

October Awareness Month is here!

Hello loves!

October is a month that highlights several causes that are dear to my heart!


A few of these causes are:







(To find out more about these causes, click the links above.)

I have witnessed domestic violence, lupus survivors, breast cancer survivors in my life. God bless us all who are affected by these challenges and my prayers are with you!  There are so many great causes out there we can support and spread the word about! 

What about you?
What causes do you support?


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Pin It

2 comments :

  1. You're missing Spina Bifida and Celiac Disease awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked to you from my blog. It is indeed a heavy month with do many key issues to address. You did a nice job compiling the list. We raise awareness we raise hope.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!